Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I guess this is where I tell you the right reasons why: to give thanks for all that is wonderful or to spend the day with my family. But honestly, I give thanks everyday and as much as I love my family, the real reason I adore Thanksgiving is for all its Gluttony.Gluttony, gluttony, gluttony. Like last year, I am cooking most of the meal and as I wrap the turkey with thick slices of bacon, only to be removed during the last half hour of roasting, I offer no apologies. And when I go for seconds and thirds and make strange grunting sounds when I fall onto ma's sofa to relax before 2 slices of pie, I won't apologize then either. So to all of those expensive tv and radio productions on how to be "healthier" this year, I say LIgHteN Up. You know you want to......

No comments:

Post a Comment